Sooo you know how I always joke around with you guys about how I would bore you to death with my meals because I eat the same thing every single day?  Well I decided now was the time to bore you to death.  I documented everything I ate on Tuesday and Wednesday, and it’s almost comical how similar the two days are.

Both days: coffee with vanilla soy milk

Tuesday: English muffin with peanut butter, and Wednesday: whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and strawberry jam

Lunch Tuesday:

Lunch Wednesday:

For both days, in the mix went Dr. Praeger’s veggie burger, mushrooms, cucumber, quinoa, avocado, corn, peas, and chickpeas.  I’ve been chopping my salads up into tiny little pieces, inspiration coming from Chop’t here in NYC.  It’s a little messy, but delicious.  Half of the portion ends up in my mouth, the other half on my desk.

Took a little stroll through Bryant Park on Tuesday.

In the afternoons I usually have a chocolate & coffee break.   Tuesday I had a mini Fat Witch Brownie and iced coffee, and Wednesday I inhaled 2 dark chocolate Hersey kisses (they went into my mouth so fast that I forgot to take a pic) along with an iced soy chai.

Remember when I told you about how bad my morning clumsiness was?  Tuesday morning, I felt like further indulging in that cute trait, and while slicing through an avocado, I just keeeeept on slicing right through my hand.  Ouch.

This band-aid makes it look contained, but nearly 12 hours earlier, I jumped on the subway to work with a” special” band-aid aka a paper towel with  duct tape.  I’m so handy.

Dinner Tuesday was a veggie burger on two slices of Ezekiel bread, with cucumbers. Salad and carrots on the side.

Wednesday night I had a mix of tempeh, quinoa, and veggies. The picture of the actual dinner was eaten by my camera.

Both nights, after dinner snack was clementines and dark chocolate.

And round and round my work-week food cycle goes.  Anyone have any fun lunch suggestions for me?

Update on my crippled self, and the running:  Tuesday after work I ran an easy two miles, and my quad still felt pretty sore so I decided not to push it much further.

Wednesday night I did some living room yoga, and then foam rolled the heck out of my muscles.  This morning, I decided to do an early wake-up call and attempt my scheduled 3 mile run. It was eerily foggy out today.  Probably had something to do with humidity that nearly choked me to death.

Or maybe that was the hill on E77th street that damn near killed me.  My leg was still bothering me, but I decided to just push through it and hope I wasn’t making things worse.  I slooooowwwllyyyy made my way through those three miles, running through clouds.

Blech.  I don’t know if it was the humidity, but I was exhausted after this run.  It may have been the early morning wake-up, but I had a difficult time blinking my eyes without wanting to keep them shut.  They were practically crossing themselves.   It was really tough getting out of bed when my alarm went off, so I was proud of myself for pushing through it.  Let’s just hope I can keep some momentum for a long run this weekend.

Happy almost Friday, pals!